Tuesday, May 25, 2010

30th Annual Post Spectacular!

Hooray this is my official 30th post.  For this we will be looking at the F1 Legend Michael Shumacher.
I will do a timeline biography thing all about Michael Shumachers rise to fame.
1991-F1 Debut
1991-Jordan F1 Replacement Driver for some other driver who got arrested the day before.
1991-1995- His early haydays with Benneton
1996-2006- He starts work for Ferrari and stays there for 10years. Becomes a racing legend.
Early 2010-Present- He's com'in back to F1.  His return makes headlines all over the world.  Starts racing for I quote his "Dream Team" Mercedes F1 (Because its German and he's German thats why)
What a fantastic Driver.  I would say the best in the world.  I know Alain Prost mathematically was better but some things are just better no matter what and in this case to me thats Michael Shumacher.

1 comment: